Going under the knife comes with considerable risks; Look Younger and Flawless makes it undesirable for someone. Although plastic surgery is more popular, some people don’t want to take the risk. Luckily, such people can restore a youthful glow without surgery by taking non-surgical treatments by reliable skin specialists.
56 percent of women are worried about the physical signs of aging, which includes
- Fine lines
- Dark circles
- Age spots
- Dry skin
- Thinning hair, and many more.
These are just a few of the unavoidable aspects of getting older.
What makes us look older?
As aging goes on, the fibers responsible for giving our complexions a firm, smooth appearance become weak, creating a sagging and wrinkled texture. The collagen production slows down, and youthful skin elasticity starts to fade in coordination with other factors.
In addition, sun damage is another significant factor responsible for an older look. Extended times of baking in tanning beds and unprotected sun exposure show up on our faces, as
- Pigmented areas
- Rough patches
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone, and many more.
Furthermore, as we age, the tiny oil glands that keep our skin soft and supple decrease in number and contribute to dry skin, making matters worse. For all these reasons, one must visit a reliable dermatologist.
Things that make us appear younger
A research study of Danish and British females between the age of 45 and 81 found that women who look young for their age have a few things in common. They mostly have these qualities.
- Have large lips
- Avoid sun exposure
- Blessed with vibrant hair
- Fewer wrinkles
- No fine lines and many more.
The study also shows that perceived age is a better indicator of skin, hair, and facial aging than chronological age. In other words, they want to say that age is nothing but a number.
Top 5 Ways to Look Younger Without Surgery
The safest way of changing your look is makeup that you already have in your cosmetic bag. Makeup can transform your appearance and minimize the physical signs of aging when it is handled with care and technique.
- For a smooth complexion, always start with a primer. It helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and large pores by filling them and making a smooth base for your makeup. Then apply tinted moisturizer or foundation using a sponge or a light touch. To avoid an obvious line along your jaw, blend them properly.
- Find a lip liner that matches your natural lip tone for fake full lips. Then lightly draw over the border of your lips for a fuller pout with this lip liner; for finishing, use a sheer gloss on top.
- Bold and defined eyebrows can also enhance your younger look. For this purpose, look for a brow pencil, a cross between pencil and powder, to fill in gaps. That will create the illusion of fuller brows.
- For eyes enhancement, use a cream shadow in a neutral shade and apply a powder illuminator to the inner corner of your eyes.
- Silicon-based cosmetics and creamy texture cosmetics work best for aging complexions. Because they “melt” and mix into the skin and offer a flawless, natural-looking finish.
- Always avoid powdery forms of cosmetics because they settle into fine lines and can make the signs of aging more prominent.
- Dermal fillers
These are anti-aging injectables given by professional and skilled skin specialists. They can
- Fill in wrinkles and depressions
- Replenishing lost volume to smooth your skin
- Promote an even complexion.
Most dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvéderm® use hyaluronic acid, a sugar present naturally in the body. Its function is to soften facial wrinkles and restore volume.
The hyaluronic acid swells when injected into the skin. It can cause a smoothing; filling effect where lost volume needs to be restored. The impact of that hyaluronic acid remains between six and 12 months. Therefore, it is essential to find a professional injector who understands facial anatomy and can give you the natural and desired results. When you notice the anti-aging effect wearing off, it is time to schedule a touchup dermal fillers treatment.
- Vitamin C skin care products
Many dermatologists and beauty bloggers feel crazy about vitamin C for its anti-aging properties. Vitamin C can undoubtedly offer the below benefits:
- It can improve the overall appearance, tone, and texture of your skin
- It can decrease the sun’s harmful effect on the skin and prevent future damage because of its antioxidant qualities.
- It also significantly encourages collagen and elastin production to promote skin elasticity.
- It can reduce the appearance of aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
- In addition, this miracle antioxidant targets stubborn skin discoloration
- It reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, redness, under-eye circles, and many more.
Thus, vitamin C can be added to your skincare routine in the form of serum. Spread a pea-sized amount of vitamin C serum on your face after cleansing and toning your face. Then allow it to absorb for a few minutes before following up with moisturizer and makeup. That will surely give you a great result.
As the name indicates, micro-needling is a process that involves pricking the skin with tiny needles to make the skin look more youthful. The primary purpose of micro-needling is to create microscopic channels for anti-aging products. These products include hyaluronic acid or vitamin C. They seep through and penetrate the deep layers of the skin through this process.
The skin specialist will properly apply serum to your face and chest when performed in a dermatologist’s office. That allows deep penetration for the needling device over the treatment area. The slight injuries caused by the needles promote collagen production and build new elastin even if no serum is used.
Typically, the anti-aging results of micro-needling are mainly seen after four to five treatments. This treatment is very effective on
- Large pores
- Acne scars
- Fine lines
- Wrinkles around the mouth, and many more.
Botox is one of the most popular among the millions of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures performed each year worldwide. Botox helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles in the face by paralyzing the underlying muscles. When the muscles cannot move due to paralyzing, the overlying skin does not crease, which results in a smooth, younger-looking appearance.
Botox is commonly used to treat
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Crow’s feet (lines around the eyes)
- Frown lines.
However, the anti-aging effects of Botox primarily depend on the area treated. Usually, they last between three and six months, especially when done by a professional skin specialist. Remember, Botox® will not treat wrinkles caused by sun damage. But with the combination of other treatments like micro-needling, Botox® can give fantastic anti-aging results.
For More Knowledge visit: daytodaynewz